Saturday, July 24, 2010

La Vista

Today is Saturday, and that means no school! (Even in Costa Rica) So we have the day off today. This morning I went on an adventure around San Luis. Today is the most gorgeous day, it's truly a gift. No rain, beautiful sunshine, a light breeze. It doesn't get better than that.
So I set off to find somewhere peaceful. I've seen this old abandoned house each time we walk down the road. Someone had previously told me about the incredible view from the back porch, but I'd never had time to check it out. When I saw it, I knew that today was the day.



It walked around the back, and this was a little creepy at first. But the view was breathtaking. Again, the picture doesn't begin to do this justice. There were birds and butterflies everywhere.



I could feel the presence of God. I could hear and see him in everything. I had to pull myself inside this afternoon to work on my project, which is due in a few days.

4 more days in San Luis, then we will leave for the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment